[Introspective] "Should I end my PSB surveys?" poll ends soon

Wayne psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 21 17:23:39 PST 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks whether you think I should end my weekly Pet Shop Boys surveys
next week with Survey #100. If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment
to visit my "Commentary" website at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
vote right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, announce the final results, and post a new
survey (#100) for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! I really appreciate it. And I hope
you all have a very good weekend ahead. Take care.