[Introspective] Thanks -- and about Britney Spears...

Wayne psbfan at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 17 17:42:55 PST 2003

Thank you, Paninaro James, for your kind comments about my weekly polls. I
really appreciate it.

By the way, if you check my "Past Survey Results" for the outcome of Survey
96, you'll see that I did indeed include one vote for Britney Spears in the
results. That was your vote. But I didn't list her as "co-singer" with the
Pet Shop Boys since that survey question asked about one's favorite artist
*other than* the Pet Shop Boys. I hope that's OK.

Thanks again!