[Introspective] "PSB album backups" survey ends soon

Wayne psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 14 17:15:48 PST 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey, which asks whether you have "backup copies" of all or most of
your PSB albums -- and, if so, how you have obtained your backups (buying
them, copying them, etc.). If you haven't taken part in this poll yet,
please visit my "Commentary" website at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm
and vote right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, announce the final results, and start a
new poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend!