[Introspective] OT: BBC TV

Derek B Donnell derekbd at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 10 15:40:13 PST 2003

BBC produced a series within the past couple of years called "Glasgow Kiss"
(which I wish I would have taped, or BBCAmerica would rerun) and I made an
mp3 file of the final music.  But I can't find out who composed it.  Can
someone tell me, please?
Another show BBCA ran, "Playing The Field," hasn't been seen again (in the
US) for over a year.  I remember the last episode aired was a stunning
cliffhanger, and I have been wonderig what's up with another series.  No
time was wasted getting "Monarch of the Glen" running it's 4th season, and
that show isn't nearly as good as it's first 2 seasons (series ...
whatever).

Also want more "This Life" but from what I have gathered on the web, the
plans for more eps haven't developed.

Thanks everso,
--Dk