[Introspective] Final results of "Your future as a PSB fan" poll

Wayne psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 9 06:24:11 PST 2003

The final results are in of my poll this past week asking how you envision
your future status as a Pet Shop Boys fan. And (perhaps not surprisingly)
the top vote-getter was:

* "I'll probably still be a fan at the same level I am right now," with a
convincing 66.5% of the total vote.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" website at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

And while you're there, please take a moment to vote in the new survey for
the week ahead, which asks whether you have "backup copies" of all or most
of your PSB albums -- and, if so, what you've done to obtain those backups.
You can take part in this survey right there on the home page of my site.
(Thanks to Amanda for inspiring this survey question!)

As always, I'm grateful to everyone who took part in last week's survey.
Thank you! And I hope you all have a delightful week ahead!