[Introspective] Kiki Kokova vinyl

Gilles geez at swing.be
Mon Jun 30 23:59:41 PDT 2003

At 23:23 +0800 30/06/03, Niall McIlroy wrote:
>Gilles wrote, "- as already mentioned, the cardboard protection is
>unefficient. My copy is slightly folded. Given the cost, I'm going
>slightly mad, believe me."
>
>Gilles, are you a Queen fan as well??????
>If so you have impeccable taste.
>Niall

Thanx, but no. I like most of their (older) work, but I'm not at all a fan.

I'm more on the New Order/Depeche Mode side, and many many other
things mostly electronic.

Gilles, appalled at seeing LIAC ranked lowest on Release, since it's
the best track of the album by a VERY long way - obviously.
--
"There is a place, if we must believe
When people go wrong

Electronic - Second to none (1991)