[Introspective] Final results of The Rating Project: Release

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 29 00:13:10 PDT 2003

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys survey this past week -- Part
11 of The Rating Project, in which my site visitors rated each of the songs
on the album "Release" on a scale of 0-10 (0 = "one of the worst PSB
songs"; 10 = "one of the best"). And the song that received the highest
average rating was:

* "Home and Dry," with an average rating of 7.284.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar. And don't forget to check out the
cumulative results (where "Home and Dry" placed #37) by selecting "Extras"
from the left nav bar and then selecting "The Rating Project" from the
Extras menu.

The Rating Project now continues for the week ahead, focusing on the
various b-sides and bonus tracks of the "Bilingual era." So please take a
minute or so to "mark your ballot" on the home page of my site, rating each
song on the 0-10 scale. Don't worry if you're not familiar with all of the
songs; an "abstain" option is available for each one.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead!