[Introspective] The Rating Project: Release ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 27 19:23:07 PDT 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll, which is the continuation of my Rating Project. This week we've
been rating the songs on the album "Release" on a 0-10 scale. If you
haven't taken part yet, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and "mark your ballot" right there on
the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, announce the final results, and post a
new poll (yes, we have still more PSB songs to rate ;-).

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a superb
weekend!