[Introspective] PSB fans from early 80's?

Kurt Foy Booker the-magician at magick-land.com
Thu Jun 26 09:53:43 PDT 2003

I started listening to them in 84-85... but my knowledge of their
career comes more from the books and websites devoted to the boys,
rather than memory...  you might want to find a copy of the book,
Literally, which I believe details much of their early history... or
just ask some specific questions on this list... psb fans love
showing off their knowledge. :-)

But the main reason I wanted to reply was because you reminded me...
next year will mark the 20th anniversary of the 1st psb record
released (Epic TA 4292)... quite incredible that I have been
listening to this group on an almost daily basis for so long...

I wonder what special stuff they might do to celebrate this anniversary?

Kurt