[Introspective] Re: Nightlife rating project

Johan johan at private.dk
Tue Jun 24 11:46:08 PDT 2003

I don't understand why people hate In Denial. I think it's a good song.

Nightlife, in my opinion is one of those albums that has some great tracks
but also a lot of stinkers. Drunk and Closer to Heaven are masterpieces
(though CTH could have been even better). NYCB and HIAO are really good.
Unfortunately, the album also includes 'Boy Strange', 'The only one', and
'Vampires'.

Still, in hindsight a much better album than Release.