[Introspective] Re: Nightlife rating project

Gilles geez at swing.be
Tue Jun 24 02:54:47 PDT 2003

>I'm pleasantly surprised to see Drunk atop the list and frankly shocked to
>see NYCB ranked as high as fifth, given the thorough trashing it got in this
>forum. I expected FYOG and Closer to Heaven to duke it out for number one.
>
>Regards,
>J.

As far as me (and my friends) are concerned, we are mostly shocked by
the poor results obtained by Footsteps, HIAO, Vampires, Boy strange
and The only one, which are genuine little gems.

In denial is IMHO the worst song off Nightlife (IDK being the best),
and I certainly wouldn't have ranked NYCB or FYOG that high.

Having said that... Just my two cents. Nightlife is overall a great
record, really.

Gilles
--
-----
"Sometimes I stand in the middle of the floor