[Introspective] presenting Two Divided By Zero

Two divided by zero 2by0 at twodividedbyzero.com
Mon Jun 23 03:03:51 PDT 2003

Hallo, all.

I've been reading the Introspective list mails for a few days, and even
replied some of them, and now I think it's time to introduce myself. I hope
you don't mind.

My name is Robson, I'm a Brazillian, and also a music producer. I've got
this project called Two Divided By Zero. The sound of it is some sort of a
mix of 80s technopop and early 90s dance music with more contemporary techno
and electro. As for the name of the project itself, you could see that is
very inspired on the PSB music. So I thought you might be interested.

I have this website: http://www.twodividedbyzero.com with a lot of .mp3
files for download. So I'm inviting everyone to pay a visit and listen to
some music. Enjoy!

Thanks for your attention,

Robson 2/0

T W O   D I V I D E D   B Y   Z E R O