[Introspective] Final results of The Rating Project: Nightlife

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 22 00:04:41 PDT 2003

The final results are in of my PSB survey this week, which was Part 10 of
my Rating Project, which asked my site visitors to rate each of the songs
on "Nightlife" on a scale of 0 to 10. And the song with the highest average
rating was:

* "You Only Tell Me You Love Me When You're Drunk," with an average rating
of 7.610.

Actually, it was an incredibly tight race between that and the runner-up,
"I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Any More." They battled for
first place all week long, exchanging the lead numerous times. Similarly,
there was a close race for *last* place as well, with two songs also
constantly switching places throughout the week. To see the complete
results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link in the left nav
bar to "Past Survey Results."

You can also check out the cumulative results so far by clicking the left
nav link to "Extras" and then selecting "The Rating Project" from the
Extras menu.

Of course, this means we move on to the next round, which focuses on
"Release." So please take a minute or so to visit the home page of my site
and provide your 0-10 ratings (0 = "one of the worst PSB songs" and 10 =
"one of the best") for each of the "Release" songs.

Thanks to everyone who voted in this past week's poll. It certainly proved
a lively one! ;-)  And I hope you all have an excellent week ahead!