[Introspective] Re: naming bands and more PSB trivia

Z Nikolich lureofthesea at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 17:04:31 PDT 2003

Alright since nobody answered the below PSB trivia
question, I will.  Scroll down...

--- Z Nikolich <lureofthesea at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Precisely.  Alessandro Gimelli answered it first
> though (he replied to me dirctly).
>
> And what PSB song names a band (NOT in the title
> though)????????  What is the band and what is the
> song?

The answer I was looking for was NOT "The Theatre"
(where Pavarotti is mentioned)....

The answer is...

"Electricity":  "...the best effects since Disco-Tex
and the Sex-O-Lettes..." (and that long name belongs
to ONE band, actually)

And nobody here knew this?  Unbelieveable...

Zvonko