[Introspective] Looking for Mary (aka scallywag/Domino99)

TheGardner thegardner at psb-onpage.de
Wed Jun 11 15:37:04 PDT 2003

Hello,

as some of you already know, I'm just compiling with Andrea a new
pricing guide (Thanos started in 1998) for the psb-discography. Nothing
spectacular, but in the very first updates Thanos got a big bunch of
Magazine informations, which came from a girl called Mary (aka
scallywag/Domino99). I would like if she's still around here, cause I
assume she can help us with an new list of magazines in the the PSB
appear in the last years.

So Mary if you read this (or someone who still  are in contact with
her), please drop me a line.
Thanks

Steffen
thegardner at psb-onpage.de