[Introspective] Final results of The Rating Project: Alternative (Disc 2)

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 8 00:06:39 PDT 2003

The final results are in of my PSB survey this past week: Part 8 of my
Rating Project, in which I asked my site visitors to rate the songs from
the second disc of Alternative on the 0-10 scale. And the song that
received the highest average rating this week was:

* "Shameless," with an average rating of 8.286.

This also places "Shameless" at #5 in the cumulative ratings, where it now
stands as the highest-rated non-single.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar. To see the cumulative results, click
on "Extras" in the left nav bar and then select "The Rating Project" from
the Extras menu.

Of course, the next part of the Rating Project is now under way, in which
I'm inviting my site visitors to rate the songs on the Bilingual album. So
please take a moment to rate each of the Bilingual songs on the 0-10 scale
(0 = "one of the worst PSB songs" and 10 = "one of the best").

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's poll. And I hope you all have a
marvelous week ahead!