[Introspective] psb fantasies

Two divided by zero 2by0 at twodividedbyzero.com
Thu Jul 31 09:15:28 PDT 2003

no brakes on my roller skates wrote:

> I went here: http://darkhumor.co.uk/Adult/FANTASY%20REVEALER.htm and found
> that Neil's fantasy is world domination and Chris' is sex with a nun!

If you take in consideration that mute film that appears on the "Always on
my mind" video, I think the sex fantasies of both is having sex with a maid.
:)

By the way those clips (including the one with the maid) that appears
between the car conversation in this video was extracted from the "It
couldn't happen here" movie? I've always thought it so, but I couldn't know
for sure...

[]s

2/0

---
Check out TWO DIVIDED BY ZERO new track:

I | N | T | R | O | S | P | E | C | T | I | V | E
http://www.twodividedbyzero.com/music/trax/introspective.mp3
from the forthcoming album A P P E A R E N C E
http://www.twodividedbyzero.com
mailto:contact at twodividedbyzero.com