[Introspective] Final results of The Rating Project: Disco 3 etc.

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 20 00:08:47 PDT 2003

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys survey this past week -- Part
14 of my Rating Project, in which I asked my site visitors to rate the
"Disco 3" and Release-era singles b-sides/bonus tracks on the 0-10 scale.
And the song that received the highest average rating was:

* "Somebody Else's Business," with an average rating of 7.799.

Actually, it was quite a race between that and "Always" for most of the
week. Those two songs exchanged the first-place position nearly every day.
But "Somebody Else's Business" pulled into the lead (again) on Friday and
held it during the final batch of votes on Saturday.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar. And don't forget to check out the
cumulative results; simply click on "Extras" in the left nav bar and then
select "The Rating Project" from the Extras menu.

The Rating Project now moves to the "Electronic collaborations" and the
songs that Chris and Neil have written for other artists but haven't  yet
officially released in their own renditions. So please take a minute or two
to visit my website and rate those songs on our old, familiar 0-10 scale.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead!