[Introspective] she's the one

love to love you baby rtapping at btopenworld.com
Mon Jul 14 13:13:49 PDT 2003

Any St Etienne fans here?

Found this on a St Etienne web site (note the word apparently):

She's The One
Lyrics
She, / she's the one. / She, / she's the one. / She's the girl who thinks nothing of / breaking up two people in love. /

In this world of ups and downs, [x8]

She, / she's the one. / She, / she's the one. / Saw her again last night, / I saw her with another guy. /

In this world of ups and downs, [x8]

She, / she's the one. / She, / she's the one. / In this world of ups and downs, / she's the one. /

In this world of ups and downs, [x8]

He kissed me, / he kissed me. / He hit me, / and it felt like a kiss.

In this world of ups and downs, [x5, to fade-out]

Credits
  Composition:
    a.. Bob Stanley
    b.. Pete Wiggs