[Introspective] Final results of "PSB fandom" gender demographics survey

Wayne Wayne" <psbfan@earthlink.net
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 00:21:31 -0800

The final results are in for my survey this week in which I've attempted to
assess the gender and orientation demographics of one little corner of Pet
Shop Boys fandom -- namely, my site visitors. And the top vote-getter was:

* "Heterosexual male," with 47.5% of the total vote.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" website at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Of course, this means I have a new survey for the week ahead. This time I'm
wondering which PSB song you most closely identify with, or which most
closely reflects your feelings, philosophy, or experience. To take part in
this survey, simply enter the name of the song in the text field on the home
page of my website. (And thanks to Matteo for suggesting this question!)

I thank everyone who took part in last week's survey. And I hope all of you
have a marvelous week ahead!