[Introspective] PSB doing a DJ set in London!

Kirsty Chestnutt svelteness@totalise.co.uk
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:15:53 +0000

Found this on the net. I've already got my ticket!

---------

Arthur Baker and Sean McLusky bring the Big Apple to East London once more at
this peach of a night.

Return to New York takes over the Great Eastern Hotel again on 22nd February
with yet more talent of the electronic kind. Live on stage, you'll be treated
to the first UK performance from Feedum featuring the collective delights of
Peaches, Gonazles and Taylor - with support from The Loose Cannons.

Meanwhile, ample back up is provided by this amazing international DJ line-up:

Too Many DJs - Soul Wax (first UK gig of 2003)
New Order vs Pet Shop Boys (DJ set)
Atrthur Baker (Whacked Recs)
Curtis Mantronik (Original electro hip hop set)
Erol Alkan (Trash)
Sean McLusky (Sonic Mook Experiment)

Lovely job. Here's all the details:

Doors 8pm – 2am
£15 in advance
Tickets available from: Ticketweb 08700 600100 www.ticketweb.co.uk Way Ahead
0871 2200260 www.wayahed.com Great Eastern Hotel 0207 6185042
Hotel Accommodation for Return To New York: Rooms Available at £120 including
ticket to event
To book call: 0207 6185010 Quoting Return To New York.