[Introspective] Final results of PSB CD order survey

Wayne Wayne" <psbfan@earthlink.net
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 00:14:51 -0800

The final results are in of my survey this past week of how my site visitors
have their personal Pet Shop Boys CD collection organized. And the top
vote-getter was:

whopping 64.4% of the total vote.

Rarely do my surveys turn out with such a "lop-sided" outcome. I guess I'm
not nearly as exceptional in my personal CD-organizing habits I thought I
was. ;-)  To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" website
at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Of course, this means that there's a new survey for the week ahead. In
another of my periodic attempts at "PSB fandom demographics," this time I'm
asking the gender and orientation of my website visitors. (Thanks to Jeff,
George, and several other correspondents for suggesting this question some
time ago.) Please rest assured that this survey, like all that I do, is
*completely* anonymous. Not even I can tell how individual participants
vote. You can take part in this survey simply by selecting the appropriate
choice right there on my home page.

Thanks once again to everyone who participated in last week's survey. And I
hope all of you have a marvelous week ahead!