[Introspective] PSB CD organization survey ends soon

Wayne Wayne" <psbfan@earthlink.net
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:10:11 -0800

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey, which asks how you have your personal PSB CD collection
organized: alphabetically, chronologically, in order of preference, etc. If
you haven't voted yet, please pay a quick visit to my "Commentary" website
at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and participate right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I'll be ending this survey, announcing the final results, and
posting a new survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already taken part in this survey! And I hope all
of you have a superb weekend!