[Introspective] Final results of PSB Christmas card poll

Wayne Wayne" <psbfan@earthlink.net
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 06:32:48 -0800

The final results are in of my poll this past week of my site visitors'
opinions of the 2002 Pet Shop Boys Christmas card sent to fan-club members.
With 190 people voting, the top-vote getter was:

* "Bravo! -- Right on, Chris and Neil!" with 36.3% of the vote.

Overall, the more or less positive opinions received a slight majority
(51.6%) of the vote.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" website at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Past Survey Results"
link in the left navigation bar.

Of course, this means there's a new survey question for the week ahead. And
it's a much "lighter" one after last week's somewhat "heavy" poll. This week
I'm simply asking how old you were when you first became a Pet Shop Boys
fan. Please take a moment to take part in this survey, right there on the
home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's poll! And I hope you all have a
terrific week ahead!