[Introspective] New download.

Marcin Wichary mwichary at aci.com.pl
Wed Feb 19 08:10:09 PST 2003

Courtesy of Bjoern Oswald and Mr. Bean, the great MTV's Pet Shop Boys
Popumentary documentary video is available for download at
www.10yearsofbeingboring.com/downloads. Enjoy!

As a sidenote, I'm not really around much these days. I have trouble keeping
up with Petheads and Introspective, and I rarely even look at Pet Shop
Boys Community. Anyway, if you have something that you think should be put on
the downloads site, please alert me privately via e-mail (mwichary at aci.com.pl),
and not via private message on PSBCommunity, or message on any of mailing
least, as I'm pretty sure I will miss that.

Greetings,

  Marcin Wichary (mwichary at aci.com.pl)
  programmer/designer, Academic Centre of Computer Science, Szczecin, Poland