[Introspective] Other producers

Paul Cannon paul.transforce at virgin.net
Wed Feb 12 22:06:50 PST 2003

> For me, you can't beat Stephen Hague.

I always wondered why PSB never use Trevor Horn/Stephen Hague etc. They
still churn out some fairly decent productions. It has to be said that the
production was rather good in some of those early PSB tunes. I do feel Craig
armstrong overproduces a bit, everything sounds too refined.
My favourite PSB producer is Rollo, if only he'd produce a single release (I
mean something upbeat, not another Boy Strange).

By the way, I'm new to the group, so hi everyone.