[Introspective] Can I be the one ?

Johan johan at private.dk
Sun Feb 9 13:55:34 PST 2003

Erm...I didn't quite get your point...

Anyway - quoting from Neil's diary:

November 9 (2001)
Neil: We wrote the basis of a new song called "Can I be the one?". It's rubbish, really. Well, not rubbish - it's like a boy band song. The chorus goes "can I be the one to share your love life?" We were working on the idea: "what would it be like if we were S Club 7?". Then we did a cover version in an Eighties style of the Billie Trix song "Run Girl Run".

Since 'The Only One' was released in 1999, I don't think they're the same.