[Introspective] Final results of "no new singles from Disco 3" poll

Wayne psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 9 00:36:19 PST 2003

The final results are in of my survey this past week of how my site visitors
feel about the fact that there apparently won't be any new singles released
from "Disco 3." And the top vote-getting viewpoint was:

* "I think it's a mistake -- I want those single bonus tracks!" with 17.8%
of the vote.

When looking at the cumulative figures for "mistake vs. OK vs. don't care or
'unconvinced'," the "mistake" viewpoint overall once again came out on top,
with 47.2% of the total vote.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" website at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Of course, this means I have a new poll for the week ahead. I hope it's not
too soon for me to ask, "What your favorite track from Disco 3"? (If you
feel it *is* too soon, I've provided a couple of options to help accommodate
you.) You can place your vote right there on the home page of my website.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a terrific week ahead!