[Introspective] "No Disco 3 single" survey ends soon

Wayne psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 7 17:07:06 PST 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey, which asks how you feel about the apparent fact that there
won't be any new singles released from the "Disco 3" album. If you haven't
voted yet, please pay a quick visit to my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and place your vote right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I'll be ending this survey, announcing the final results, and
posting a new poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! I hope you all have a marvelous
weekend. And, if you have it already, enjoy listening to "Disco 3"! ;-)