[Introspective] No PSB: Writing (English for Academic Study Series)

J L G Y jlgy at iespana.es
Mon Feb 3 17:37:20 PST 2003

Hello.

I am looking for the book mentioned above.

I have tried several internet book shops, local book shops but I have
had no luck this far.

It is out of print and I have not even been able to find it 2nd hand.

This book was published in the UK in 1994.

Its details as it follows:

Writing (English for Academic Study Series)
Ron White, Don McGovern
Paperback - 80 pages (1 July, 1994)
Prentice Hall; ISBN: 0130178802

I would be very grateful if somebody could help me on finding it.

Thanks in advance.

Jose.

Únete a los miles de sin pareja en Meetic... ¡te vas a enamorar!
http://www.iespana.es/_reloc/email.meetic