[Introspective] Final results of PSB single edits poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 27 22:03:57 PST 2003

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked which PSB single "suffers" the most from being "edited down" for
the single version. And the song that got the most votes was:

* "I Get Along," with 33.6% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Of course, this means I have a new survey for the week ahead. And this one
is quite a bit simpler than most that I've had lately. Considering that
we're in a major gift-giving season, I'm asking whether you have ever given
or received a PSB-related item (music, video, book, etc.) as a gift to or
from someone else. To take part in this survey, simply select the
appropriate choice on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's poll. And here's wishing all of
you a very, very Happy New Year!