[Introspective] PopArt PCB question

Erik Cedergren ecgn at algonet.se
Tue Dec 23 09:43:12 PST 2003

>  no I mean, what is written on the inner cardboard? NYCB or PSB???
>  All other faults are exactly the same on all EU releases (from NL
>  or FR). Thanks!

        The only two places on my PopArt where there are track
listings are on the outside of the larger cardboard box, which says
PCS, and in the booklet, which says NYCB. The inner cardboard sleeves
are completely blank apart from the Pop / Art / Mix print, or rather
"impression" in the Mix case.
        Sad about the promo stuff though... I thought I had made a
good purchase. :P

//ecgn