[Introspective] PSB + SH

Visually69 at aol.com Visually69 at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 13:58:10 PST 2003

This business of having/sharing an opinion on Saddam/Iraq is utterly
pretentious and stuffy on this list.  Since this a PSB list, the only thing that seems
relevant to me is how these recent events connect to PSB's "DJ Culture" from
12 years ago. It's interest how relevant the song still is, and it'd be really
cool to see Neil and Chris knock up a sequel that incorporates recent events.

A more latent but no less relevant topic is whether Saddam has any gay
tendencies. I can't see him being a topper, for instance.

-Ali