[Introspective] selling my psb collection

Marc-André Carrière macarriere at videotron.ca
Mon Dec 15 18:44:43 PST 2003

Hi, my name is Marc-Andre Carriere, I live in Montreal Canada
I'm selling my Pet Shop Boys Collection for 400.00$ canadian.
I got 13 high quality picture of what i'm selling... and I can make more if
you want.
If you're interesting send me an e-mail first, then you ll or I'll call you

Pet Shop Boys Collection

(CD, Disk, Tape and Book Show)

Double UK CD Very Relentless *  Collection Edition in a plastic sleave, (10
000 unit)
     Autographié/Signed by Chris & Neil
     at London after Savoy concert, 5 june 1997.

 Double UK CD About *   Autographié/ Signed by Chris, Neil, Sylvia and Les
To Mark.
     after Savoy concert, 6 june 1997.

Book Show Release *   Autographié/ Signed by Chris & Neil at Montreal
     after St-Denis Concert at Mado's Cabaret.

UK 12" It's alright **                  UK 10" It's alright *  10R 6220
Collection Edition with poster.
     12R 6220 Collection Edition

UK Single Disk  It's alright **  R 6220

CA 12" West end Girl ***  S 75131 with a picture on the disk

UK 12" West end Girl **   12R 6115 with a picture on the disk

CA 12" Opportunities *   S 7146

CA 12" Opportunities ****  S 7146

GE 12" The Ultimate Mix *  ZYX6016 Produced by Bobby Orlando

UK 12" Heart **    12R 6177 Chris picture on the sleave

UK 12" Heart Remix **   12RX 6177 Chris & Neil picture on the sleave

 US 12" Where the street. *  U-56217 David Morales mix

UK 12" Where the street. *  12R 6285

UK 12" Very *

UK 12" Being Boring *

UK 12" It's a sin *

CA 12" Disco 1 **

UK 12" Disco 2 *

UK 2x12" Somewhere remixed ***  12RDJD 6470

UK CD OutSide David Bowie *  Collection Edition

UK Tape Absolulely Fabulous **

UK CD Parklife Blur**   Special Bonus Track Girls and Boys.

AND more then 50 more CD, Disk, single and Tape from Pet Shop Boys

Perfect Condition *, Good Condition **, Used ***, Bad Condition ****.

400.00$ CAN

Marc-Andre Carriere

macarriere at videotron.ca