[Introspective] ERIC PRYDZ: Miracles saving grace!!! (x post)

Remark Communications remark at mac.com
Sun Dec 14 14:53:28 PST 2003

OH MY!!!!

My wishes have come true!  After being SO let down by the cute but
banal Lemon Jelly mix of MIracles, my 12" single arrived yesterday from
Siren Disc...and I can tell you that ERIC PRYDZ HAS SAVED MIRACLES and
boosted PSB remixes back up to where they should be!!

For all of you who appreciate real 'cutting edge' dance mixes that
could be played in all the super clubs by the likes of Sasha, Dave
Seaman, and Nick Warren (not that they would ever play PSB however)
....THIS MIX ROCKS...I seriously could hear Sasha or Seaman throwing
this in a set...it is pounding, progressive in nature, FULL OF ENERGY,
and Neil's voice just soars!  The strings, the percussion, THAT
BASSLINE SYNTH!!  MY GOD...it sounds like it could have even been a
Quivver mix with all those funky sounds!

This mix is a MUST for those who need a FOUR ON THE FLOOR DESIGNED FOR
A CLUB MIX!  I am DJing in Orlando, FL on 12/26 and I can assure you
this will be the highlight of the night!!

GOD!  So good!

<remark, giddy as ever!>