[Introspective] PSB remixes preferred over single/album version survey ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 11 22:04:43 PST 2003

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey, asking which remixes of singles feel actually improve on (or
which you prefer over) the single and/or original album version. If you
haven't voted yet, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and mark your ballot there on the home
page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, announce the final results (which will be
expressed in more meaningful percentages than the automated "current
results"), and post a new poll for the week ahead.

My thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
terrific weekend ahead!