[Introspective] Re: Re: POPArt (No USA Yet)

Tom Davies tom at awesome.uk.com
Wed Dec 10 14:09:05 PST 2003

So... it's ok to take the piss... and you can take it as much as you can dish it out... apart from when it annoys you.

hmmmmm
OK to have a go at the French tho, eh Ali.

tss

  >>It really sucks being an American Pethead!
  <anita>

  >lol, could have put a period after american.  ehm.
  (Scott/Toronto)

  I'll gladly take the piss any time, dude, and I can take just as much as I can dish it out. But I get utterly disappointed when someone doesn't even make an attempt at witty or intelligent humor, because (1) I thoroughly enjoy a good laugh, but 12 year-old "sucks to be you" jokes died ages ago, and (2) it only displays a person's lack wit or intelligence, or both.

  -Ali  (looking forward to the Canadian Popart DVD)