[Introspective] Re: Re: POPArt (No USA Yet)

Visually69 at aol.com Visually69 at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 08:50:38 PST 2003

>>It really sucks being an American Pethead!
<anita>

>lol, could have put a period after american.  ehm.
(Scott/Toronto)

I'll gladly take the piss any time, dude, and I can take just as much as I
can dish it out. But I get utterly disappointed when someone doesn't even make
an attempt at witty or intelligent humor, because (1) I thoroughly enjoy a good
laugh, but 12 year-old "sucks to be you" jokes died ages ago, and (2) it only
displays a person's lack wit or intelligence, or both.

-Ali  (looking forward to the Canadian Popart DVD)