[Introspective] Skivhugget in Sweden is COOL

aem aem4162 at woh.rr.com
Tue Dec 9 15:46:48 PST 2003

The 2 track cd comes in a cardboard sleeve and the 3 track cd is the
standard European issue in a full size cd case.

I just realized that this suddenly complicated!  This is the list of
Miracles CDs that I have:

UK
Miracles cd1 cdr 6620 blue sticker/blue label slimline case 2 songs
Miracles cd2 cdrs 6620 pink sticker/pink label full case 3 songs

Europe
Miracles maxi cd 07243-553559-2-8 blue sticker/pink label full case 3 songs

Sweden
Miracles 07243-553558-2-9 no sticker/blue label card sleeve 2 songs
Miracles maxi cd 07243-553559-2-8 blue sticker/pink label full case 3 songs

I ordered what I saw from Skivhugget because I thought the 3 track might
have been unique in some way but it's not...no biggie

What's missing other than the Jap issue that's on the way?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
anita, confused