[Introspective] Final results of favorite PSB single cover art/packaging poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 6 22:03:48 PST 2003

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked which PSB single boasts your favorite cover art/packaging. And the
single that received the largest number of votes was:

* "I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind of Thing," with 11.2% of the total vote.

In fact, IWNDTKOT was the *only* single that received more than 10% of the
vote. To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Of course, I've now posted a new survey for the week ahead. And continuing
with the PopArt-inspired "singles theme," this week I'm asking if there are
any PSB singles for which you prefer (that is, would rather listen to) one
of the official remixes as opposed to the single or original album
version(s) -- and, if so, which ones? So please take a few minutes to mull
this one over and then "mark your ballot" right there on my home page.
(Please note that, as always for my polls in which you can choose more than
one option, my survey provider doesn't report the percentages very
"intelligently." But rest assured that I'll calculate much more meaningful
percentages when I post the final results next Sunday!)

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a wonderful week ahead!