[Introspective] Closer To Heaven in Sydney, Australia

Grant grant at twistinthedark.net
Mon Dec 1 19:04:41 PST 2003

The official site has a link to the Pet Shop Boys' live radio debut on XFM.

http://www.xfm.co.uk/Article.asp?b=multimedia&id=15193

I can't get the things to work but there is a mention on the first page:

"We did a musical two years ago in London called 'Closer To Heaven' which
was on for a few months. If you go to Australia next year you can see it in
Sydney."

I believe it is being staged as part of the Mardi Gras Festival but have no
other information.  If anyone else can get the link to work, please let us
know what it says.

I saw the musical while it was on in London and absolutely loved.  The cast
album is great.  I'm over the moon that it will be here in Sydney and hope
to see it a few times.  :-)

Grant