[Introspective] Final results of PSB album reissues survey

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 23 23:44:41 PDT 2003

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys survey this past week, in
which I asked my site visitors whether they own any of the 2001 album
reissues featuring the "For Further Listening" bonus discs. And the choice
that received the most votes was:

* "Yes, I have all six of them!" with 62.7% of the vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Of course, there's now a new poll for the week ahead. This time I'm asking
whether (and how) reading about the Boys -- particularly in their
"Literally" fan club magazine and/or Chris Heath's books -- have changed
your attitudes or opinions about them. You can take part in this survey by
selecting the option that most closely matches your feelings right there on
the home page of my site.

Thanks to Otto for suggesting this week's survey question. And thanks also
to everyone who voted in last week's poll. I hope you all have a wonderful
week ahead!