[Introspective] Re: [petheads] i'm back now

Ian J Hill ijhill at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 15 00:45:09 PDT 2003

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Little Tweety
  To: introspective
  Cc: Petheads
  Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 10:01 PM
  Subject: [petheads] i'm back now

  Dear All

  i would like to say a big thanmk you for all your suport and e-mail sent to me.

  I would like to say thing are looking ok , the growth has stop for now. but the bad news is that the drugs they haven't found for me, They said it will take about 2 months to sort out for me So i;m here back at home :) at last i could stand it much longer in there  .
  Beacue i have chose not to tak any druge in stead i'm going for a monthly check up, in stead at least im in safe hands.

  thanks againe

  Tweety

  And the very best of luck Mark.. Lots of love and best wishse from Blackpool!!!!

  IanJH