[Introspective] Definitive Pet Shop Boys

Grant grant at twistinthedark.net
Thu Aug 14 22:28:38 PDT 2003

At 12:04 PM 14-08-03 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:
> > I _still_ hear NYCB in the clubs after five years and on the radio,
>
>but its shit

I still love it but from what I can gather, I am in a minority amongst
fans.  It's great to dance to.  Good clip too.

But then I love So Hard too.  :-)

I don't think we're all going to agree on what should be on the
compilation.  The three songs which I think really should be on there are
Absolutely Fabulous, Somewhere and Paninaro '95.  Simply because they
haven't been on a proper album yet.  But as someone said, we have all the
songs already.  The item I am really excited about is the DVD with all the
clips (confirmed by Neil on the official site).  Can't wait for that.

Grant