[Introspective] Definitive Pet Shop Boys

Two divided by zero 2by0 at twodividedbyzero.com
Thu Aug 14 00:33:30 PDT 2003

foxxxy feeligs wrote:

> They have to include "What Have I Done To Deserve This?"!
>
> And if it's like a sampler of what they're about, they'll definitely include
> "Drunk".  I think it's a counter argument to those who insist, "All their
> records sound the same..."
"Drunk" is the best track from Nightlife, in my humble opinion. "In Denial"
is the close second.

[]s

2/0

---
Check out TWO DIVIDED BY ZERO new track:

I | N | T | R | O | S | P | E | C | T | I | V | E
http://www.twodividedbyzero.com/music/trax/introspective.mp3
from the forthcoming album A P P E A R E N C E
http://www.twodividedbyzero.com
mailto:contact at twodividedbyzero.com