[Introspective] Final results of "The Rating Project, Part 2: Actually"

Wayne psbfan at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 27 00:30:35 PDT 2003

The final results are in for my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, which
asked my site visitors to rate the songs on "Actually" on a scale of 0 to
10. And the song with the highest average rating is:

* "It's a Sin," with an average rating of 8.399.

This puts it "ahead" of last week's highest-rated song, "West End Girls,"
which had an average rating of 8.145.

To see the average ratings for all of the "Actually" songs, please visit my
"Commentary" page at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the
link in the left navigation bar to "Past Survey Results." I also have a new
page in my "Extras" section that provides a "cumulative table" of all of the
rated songs so far, ranked according to average rating.

Of course, there's now a new survey for the week ahead. My Rating Project
continues, this week focusing on the songs associated with the
"Introspective" album. And since "Introspective" has fewer songs that most
albums, I'm including the three "new" songs on "Discography" as part of this
survey as well. (Don't worry -- we'll get to "Behavior" next week. ;-) So
please visit my site when you get a chance and rate each of these songs on
the same 0-10 scale, with 0 meaning "one of the worst songs they've ever
done" and 10 meaning "one of the best." (Please remember to rate the *song*
itself -- not the particular *version* of the song that appear on the
album.)

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a superb week ahead!