[Introspective] Re: Fisherspooner

Scott Marshall marshall.scott at rogers.com
Thu Apr 24 19:20:12 PDT 2003

sine we are on the topic...if you haven't heard Fischerspooners album yet,
GO GET IT!  if you are AT ALL interested
in synth-pop, electro-clash, etc...or a stunning aural treat, then get it,
its SO worth it.

They sucked live in Toronto...but the album is magnificent.

might also want to try:

The Avalanches - Since I Left You
Iris - Disconnect
APTB (Apoptygma Berzerk) - "Welcome to Earth" or "Harmonizer" (the new one)
Royksopp - Melody A.M.  <---- not new but stunning
Manitoba - Up In Flames
The Dears - No Cities Left (imagine morrisey fronting pink floyd, using
todays technology,
                                           remaking Dark Side of the Moon)

<whew>

so that's what I'm listening too.........

Scott.
Toronto <--- where no one gives a f*ck about SARS!