[Introspective] PSB at dead of night: "Where's this track from?" subsection

Tomas Mosler tomas.mosler at centrum.cz
Fri Apr 25 00:19:27 PDT 2003

Hello,

I've added a new subsection, "overview of tracks" (it could be called
"Where's this track from?" as well), to my PSB site. I think especially
PSB-beginners will find it useful. :)

It's an overview of almost all PSB and PSB-related tracks, released and
unreleased, is now available in the "discography" section of my site. In
alphabetical order and divided into "released", "live", "collaboration",
"musical", "demo" and "remix / different" columns, from "A Powerful
Friend" to "Love Life", you can easily find out if a song was released
(single, album, video) or not, if there's some (unreleased) demo
floating around, if a song was performed live (during what tour /
concert), remixed or re-recorded, if it is a result of collaboration or
if we know only a name of some unreleased song.

I did my best to compile this, but of course I can't say that there
aren't missing some tracks (especially in the "demo" and "live" columns)
and so I welcome any suggestions.

Bye

Tom

Pet Shop Boys at dead of night