[Introspective] PSB at dead of night: relocated, redesigned & updated

Tomas Mosler tomas.mosler at centrum.cz
Thu Apr 10 03:03:24 PDT 2003

Hello fans,

I'd like to announce that my "Pet Shop Boys at dead of night" site is
now available on a new address - http://psb-atdeadofnight.net/. It has
also undergone design and content changes.

To introduce my site briefly to those of you who haven't heard of it
yet: it offers for example almost 300 various PSB/PSB-related lyrics,
more than 70 MIDI files (thanks to dc), sheet music to some PSB songs,
an extensive discography with approx. 400 pictures or professional
photos from the Nightlife concert in Prague.

There are three new sections available on my site now: "chronology",
"Literally" and "(PSB) collaboration".
Twelve various lyrics, pictures from three videos (Jealousy, Jealousy
live during Performance tour, London), 15 new MIDIs (including D3 &
Relentless songs - thanks to dc) were added recently. Now you can also
download all lyrics as one file. For details about updates please check
my website.

Regular visitors of my site, please update your bookmarks.

Thank you and hope you'll enjoy my site.

Bye

Tom

Pet Shop Boys at dead of night
 http://psb-atdeadofnight.net