[Introspective] Non PSB : THE URBAN LOUNGE CD compilation

K.S. kin1977 at singnet.com.sg
Mon Apr 7 03:32:22 PDT 2003

Hi there this is K.S from Singapore and I host a weekly show on WKRZ  91.3 (Singapore) known as "The Urban Lounge". The show has just given birth to its first compilation CD on Warner Music also known as the Urban Lounge. A review of the album can be found @ http://www.frontallabs.com/nfrontal/web/musicmore.asp?sno=1203

If you have any other questions on this album, feel free to drop me a mail.

The UrbanLounge
WKRZ 91.3
Sunday Evenings 10pm to Midnight

The tracklisting of the CD is as follows :

The Urban Lounge
Tracklisting:

1. Acrobats (Looking For Balance) - Moony

2. Way Beyond - Morcheeba

3. Action (Mr Joshua Edit) – Saint Etienne

4. Misti Blu (nu schmoov! edit) - AMillionSons

5. Just The Way You Are - Milky

6. I’ll Be There – Weekend Players

7. Funkin For Jamaica (Boris Dlugosch’s & Michi Lange’s Edit) - Towa Tei

8. Something (New Funky Generation Housier Mix) – Jose Padilla

9. No Transmission (3 Amigos Loca Mix) - LHB

10. I Begin To Wonder - JCA

11. This Time Round – Phats & Small

12. Twentyfourseven – Artful Dodger feat. Melanie Blatt

13. Bring It On To My Love – De Nada

14. My Friend – Groove Armada

15. Finally (Dance Ritual Radio Mix) – Kings Of Tomorrow

16. Come Along - Titiyo

17. In Praise Of The Sun – Mr Joshua Presents Espiritu

18. Slip Into Something - Kinobe

19. The Girl From Ipanema – Gabriela Anders

20. Un Regard, Un Squrire – Tom & Joyce

KS Lee

Creative Producer/Presenter

WKRZ 91.3 (Singapore)